Client Check List
The items below ensure the accuracy of your citations.
We ask our clients to review the following checklist, developed from our years of Local SEO experience, when initiating a citation building campaign. It is designed to ensure that your campaign gets the best possible results.
- Provide the correct business name, its full address, phone number(s), website address.
- Provide us with unique business information (Clients should provide us with the same business information submitted in Google+ local profiles. For best results, the information on your Google+ profile should match the information on your website).
- Write a description of your business. Try to insert business keywords and categories. This further strengthens your ranking.
- Provide your logo and 3 to 5 images of your business.
- The maximum amount of information provided the more valuable is your listings across the internet.
- Provide any social media pages you may have: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Prepare a spreadsheet containing all of the above information. Proofread it to ensure that there are no spelling errors or transposed numbers and that all the information is correct.
All Local SEO Submission Services
In One Place
Why do business owners need citations for their business?
Search engines, such as Google, love citations well most of them anyways. The credibility of a citations source is directly related to how favorable a citation is to Google. Citations that come from less than reputable sources can have a negative impact on how Google ranks a business. However, citations that come from reputable sources verify the reliability that the business does exist and therefore they have a positive impact on how Google ranks a business in a local search. The more credible citations a business has the higher the business will rank in a local search.