Social Bookmarking sites are the place where we save links of listings, web pages, blogs, articles, video or any other information that we want to share online. There are hundreds of social bookmarking sites. Our expert team at Citation Building Group is ready to build powerful, optimized bookmarks in the most popular bookmarking sites. Bookmarking your citations gives you one-way links, which search engines recognize and help your citations rank in the search results and be more visible. We do offer our clients special pricing.
Social bookmarking is one of the top three link building strategies. You will be able to improve your listings "Citations" Google ranking by improving your link popularity through social bookmarking. Social bookmarking brings about numerous benefits to your website & "listings profiles".
You can also add your markup and offer (sell) it to your clients. We like to keep it simple, for that reason, our pricing only comes in one flavor. We have a fixed low price per 5 bookmarks, which is only $0.6 for every 5 bookmarks. For example, bookmarking 50 citations = $30 (5 bookmarks / listing).Example of bookmarking sites are:
Following are the top benefits of social book marking sites:
- Social bookmarking tools and platforms were originally developed to help internet users organize their bookmarks online, rather than saving them to their computers.
- As social bookmarking sites are known to feature fresh content, search engines visit the social bookmarking sites frequently and this is one of the advantages of getting your back links from social bookmarking sites. Your links will quickly be indexed by the search engines.
- Other users around the globe can see your bookmarks online, making your site hyper‐visible.
- The next benefit that you can expect from a social bookmarking campaign is improved online visibility. For this, however, you should make hundreds of submissions to social bookmarking sites. It is not enough to submit your website just to a handful of sites.
- It is a social bookmarking because you can interact with other users to share bookmarks, send messages and comment on content. Therefore, you become part of a trusted community of people sharing similar interests, leading you to more applicable content than search engines are capable of because search engines lack the human element. More importantly, from a marketing perspective, your site is viewed by this community as a trusted resource.
- You can set it up so the site sends you a notification for specific tags to let you know when someone on the network creates a bookmark using that very same tag. This keeps you completely current on any tag that you’re interested in.